TST is committed to providing excellent cleaning services to existing and potential clients, in a professional, competence and courteous manner.
TST complies with all relevant legislation and regulations governing business operations and in particular the standards of operation required in the cleaning and maintenance service industries. TST has a certified Quality management system that is ISO 9001:2015 certified and is JAS-ANZ accredited. The company constantly monitors performance through developed and implemented procedural applications and through online links to regulatory and technological updated.
• Complete understanding of client and regulatory requirements in all aspects of cleaning and maintenance
• Exceed these requirements during the conduct of business in supplying services
• Review current and future suppliers (e.g. for cleaning agents and maintenance work providers) to ensure client requirements are met and exceeded in every contract
• Continually improve teamwork, processes for recording and inspection for work in progress and completed services and feedback to clients
• Provide skills and administrative training in contract management, customer service management, staff training and induction, recognition of responsibilities, data capture and analysis
• Set key performance indicator targets and regularly review these to maintain our goal growth performance • Extend TST’s client base creating an expansion of staff to service new contracts
• Extend TST’s client base creating an expansion of staff to service new contracts